This historic downtown Martinez charmer was built in 1916, but it has 21st century updates. Before we get to the updates, let's not forget aboit the "grand' VIEW! Enjoy the peaceful green hills from your living room, sun room or side yard outdoor entertaining space.
- Updated kitchen and new high-end gas range, stainless steel refrigerator, solid surface counter-tops and the modern conveniences you would expect in a home today.
- All three bathrooms have been updated as well. One bathroom is en suite master.
- Dual pane windows, newer electrical, plumbing and furnace. Tank-less hot water heater for relaxing showers.
- Well preserved original wood-grain stairs, hardwood floors and picture rails.
- Two lots totalling 9,000 sq ft. Main lot with house 6,000 sq ft. Adjbaseball fieldsoining lot (included in the sale) 3,000 sq ft.
- Plenty of storage inside and in the basement.
- Workshop for all of your cfrafty projects.
- Walk to Historic Downtown Martinez. Sunday Farmer's Market. Several dining and entertainment options. Marina, Boccee courts